Wednesday, December 13, 2006

News 12-13-2006!

Yes I know I have been slipping and I have not posted that much news in the last past day or so but, I'm back! So everyone should be happy and just to let you all know the hits on this page have been very high thanks to all who check it out!!!!! I will soon have some Star Track Tees for all my fans thanks to Rob over in the promotional dept at star track music. well lets get down with the get down.

Howard University Unveils New Hip-Hop Courses And yeah I would post this first it just makes me want to go their even more!!!!

Ed Zwick, director of the film Blood Diamond, criticizes Russell’s recent trip to Africa, which many have seen as an attempt to downplay the wrongdoings of the diamond industry.

Lupe wants to work with Pink Floyd, says his next album will be called The Cool

Kanye West is being sued by Evil Knievel. I shit you not.

What’s better than Wayne and Baby being on the cover of Ozone’s Sex Issue. This just makes me think they are Homos a Lil bit more.

An album featuring Eminem and 50 Cent is in stores and it’s not #1 on the charts? Oh Happy Day ! Oh Happy Day !!!