Monday, April 16, 2007

After Practice Snack.


Okay I just ran across this picture today and thought it was kinda funny. Does any one remember Master P having a brand of chips? Platinum Barbecue Flavor to be exact I don't know if they ever got pass the hood Conner store or pass his car trunk but, this just shows how Master P is one heck of a entrepreneur .........!

Back to whats important.... Lil Romeo is officially a USC Trojan he signed with them to play basketball this Friday but he will also be taking class their as a freshmen.If anyone finds this hard to believe don't feel, strange because I feel the same from Hollywood to college I think this just shows how the Millers know what is important in life and school is one of them I'm going to see how long this last and if he will be able to do a good job holding down the guard spot.

More info on the story: Lil Romeo USC
Romeo's Myspace:http:www.myspace.com/romeo
P.S.- His new album Gumbo Station hits shelves May 22nd