Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It feels good to be home.

Well Well where do I start should I say things have been really busy over here at the dirty money head quarters. First thank you to the hackers for fucking up my shit but we bounced back from that in a nice manner. I also want to thank everyone who looks at my blog it means a lot to us over here, and to the people who supply me with the info thank you with out you all know of this would be possible. I gotta give big what up to Linwood, Pesos, Glen, Amber and Mr.Randell for ...... well lets just say they keep us on track over here. I also want to say that comments are welcome and any unsigned singers, rappers what ever you do send me a email at djnef2001@yahoo.com so we can get your music on the page lets make it happen!!!
Viewers and Readers Thank you- Dirty Money Fam and Star Born Ent Fam!