Thursday, April 12, 2007

She would like some BEEF.




Well Vida Isnt killing the game for one like this magizen cover says but she does have a nice body.I just wanted to post these pics and some new found information on everyone 3rd or 4th Favorite Video Hoe.If you have not heard the Vida Rap against my homie Game well it is posted below, just a heads up videos Hoes keep your mouth Closed and Legs open the rap is the worst thing I heard in a long time.... and by that comment do I mean any harm I respect all women but I just have no love for the ones that dont respect them self.In all the the audio from game that is below and the interview from Vida will put you up on why the Two are beefing.... and yes it has something to do with finger popping and Jamie Foxxs cribo.

Part 1. Game on Hot 97
Part 2.Vida Guerra Freestyle
Part 3.The Game-Vida Aka They Love it