Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Clipse, Jay-z, lil Wayne and Travis Barker.

Clipse freestyle from Rap City The Basement

Jay-Z- Lost Ones Video


So Yea Lil Wayne must be taking some New or Different kinda of drugs because he is talking out his ass in the latest complex Mag Dec/Jan Issue. If you have 4 bucks to spare or a chance pick it up and see how crazy this man is.
Dec/Jan Complex Cover


I feel like I’m contributing to juvenile delinquency by posting more of this nonsense from Wayne, but here goes.
Wayne on The Clipse and Pharrell:
"I don’t see no fucking Clipse. This is a fucking legend you’re talking to right here. How many years them niggas been around? Who the fuck is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That nigga wore BAPE and y’all thought he was weird. I wore it and y’all thought it was hot. What I gotta go in the store and say, ‘I like these colors but I can’t buy them because other rappers wore them?‘"
Weezy on the photo of he and Baby kissing:
"I don’t fault nobody for misunderstanding. I don’t understand a lot of shit. Baby walked in the crib one day and was like, ‘Everybody’s doing this black mob shit. When I see you niggas, this is what we’re gonna do.’ And that’s why you’ve probably got a picture of me because I stuck with everything that man said. But every nigga’s done that. I’ve done kissed [Juvenile and B.G.]. No homo. Pause."

So there you have it. Wayne kisses Baby on the mouth and is responsible for making BAPE hot. So he gets ass whole of the year award and you must be crazy for talking shit about the clipse.