Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Lupe in DC



So Yeah I know I have been slipping and I did not post in the last day or so but I have been mad busy.I want to thank the good people at HU for making me sit on the phone with them for almost 2hrs, I also want to thank James in the admissions office at GMU for making sure all my stuff is taken care of. Now back to some good stuff, If you don't know last night I went to see one of the most under rated rappers around Lupe Fiasco at the 930 Club in DC,the opening act Asharu killed it too bad I cant find there myspace:( the kicker of the night for me was when DC Native Raheem DeVaughn come out a shocked the stage with his awsome live freestlyes he didnt do any of this bur check em out
Raheem DeVaughn- Lost One
Raheem DeVaughn-Show Me What ya Got
Raheem DeVaughn-Promise

The show had no more surprise but he did killed it starting off with a Diamonds are Forever Freestyle then went into touch the sky he ended his set with Day Dreaming which made me think and do the post below check it out

PS. Pics coming soon from the show

(Day Dreaming Lupe Ft Jill Jill Scott)
Now come on everybody, let's make cocaine cool
We need a few more half naked women up in the pool
And hold this MAC-10 that's all covered in jewels
And can you please put your titties closer to the 22s?
And where's the champagne? We need champagne
Now look as hard as you can with this blunt in your hand
And now hold up your chain slow motion through the flames
Now cue the smoke machines and the simulated rain

So this is what they do to Cocaine and its not cool.