Friday, December 8, 2006

Jay-Z Has Gone Boosh On US!

News Anyone?!?! Or Some Beef?

Well Fat Joe doesn't like anyone he think's Jay-Z and 50 Cent are Uncle Toms listen for yourself or rather watch.




I Guess Young Jeezy doesnt like his own label Mate Nas and Jay-Z thinks the whole Def Jam Fam is going on tour.
Jeezy Speaking On Nas during the Monnie Love show on Power 105 In NYC

So Everyone is hating on Jay read below please:
Diplomats vs Jay-Z/Nas

I don't really need to get into this one, you already know. I listened to the Nas record thinking there might be some jab at Jimmy or Cam. I couldn't really tell, I thought he might have said something on the first track but it was so boring I didn't want to even listen to it again.
There was a report that Jimmy was also on Angie Martinez's show this morning dropped on Jay this "That 82 percent drop is disgusting."
Raekwon vs Jay-Z and LL vs Jay
Rae released an track that was labeled a diss last week and he was also seen in this video speaking against President Carter. This battle doesn't draw my interest at all. Go get em Rae.
Raekwon Diss Track Too Jay-Click Here!
He Speaks About Jay In this Video



And LL is Mad because????Below
LL is pissed that Jay didn't help as much as he wanted with his last release. LL is going to leave Def Jam and most likely put out a record with...G-Unit.