Friday, December 8, 2006

Nas Speaks On his Whore Baby Mother and How he could have been Jim Jones Boss

Okay people I'm back get HYPE!!! I know its been what almost 18 hrs but I'm back with some Hot Fire for you all or rather news. I first want to say that some of this info has been requested by fans whom view this site. So the first post about nas and his baby's mother no not kelis but Carmen was posted by me but, requested by someone who wants to know more about this because....... I could careless about Nas and his baby mother and how she has rode Nas's stick....Jay-z's and Oh soon to be traded 76er Allen Iverson so let the post began.


Carmen Bryan is no stranger to the rap world. Not only did she work at Def Jam and Capitol Records but she shares a daughter with hip-hop superstar Nas -- a relationship made extremely public through Nas's celebrity status, rap lyrics, and the ever-present media. Now, in It's No Secret, a strong, resilient Carmen bares all, telling her side of the story and leaving no detail unturned.

From a relationship with Nas's biggest rival, Jay-Z, that stirred up the biggest feud in hip-hop history, to seeing her reputation in tatters and a once loving relationship with Nas fall apart, Carmen tells her trying journey to become the strong woman and mother she is today. After years of turmoil that included drugs, sex, greed, and violence -- and abandoning what she had always prized above all, her freedom -- Carmen took a stand, focusing on herself. After years of pursuit by the media, Carmen sets the record straight in It's No Secret -- and has no regrets.

Key Points From the Book.

Carmen Bryan says Nas:
Beat her
cheated on her
cut her child support
Invited her for a threesome with the Kelis
Beat her "with a closed fist" after finding out about one fling.
In turn, she "pulled out my pepper spray from my back pocket and sprayed Nas down like he was some rabid pit bull,"

Um other crap from the book oh I mean me points.

Kelis doesn't wear deodorant
Jay-Z scrubs his butt in the shower
Nas once turned down a date with Beyonce because, he couldn't stand her breath
She slept with Jay-Z and Allen Iverson while dating Nas

Well Well Well..... Here is what nas has to say about that and JIM JONES.
Yesterday Nas was on the "Trey the Chocolate Jock Morning Jump-off" show on Chicago's Power 92. He responded/added to the Carmen mess. When Nas was asked about the alleged closefisted punch he gave Carmen he said he wasn't going to even respond "because this is the type of person who is after only God knows what". He also said he doesn't even speak to Carmen, and when he does need to with regard to their daughter it all goes through an assistant.

He Speaks On Jim Jones.
Nas said in the interview that he was offered a president's job at Atlantic Records which would have made him Jim Jones' boss. He continued:
"I'm still his boss.I am above him. Who's not above Jim Jones? I don't know any of his records and I'm not even being funny. Like I know he's got a record called Ballin. I hope it sells some records, but I swear to you I've never heard it."